“Feel the Difference!”
Perfect! An even more outstanding eyelash adhesive than any other found around the world, made out of latex that gives great attachment and is also made out of safe substances.
How to apply Laflare adhesive
- Check Fit – Align eyelash bands with your natural lashes; make sure they are not too wide for your eyes. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelids and trim them down on the sides if necessary.
- Apply Adhesive – Carefully apply Laflare adhesive to lash bands. Allow the glue to dry for a moment before applying it to your lashes.
- Apply Eyelash – Secure eyelash bands by holding & pressing onto lash lines. Press firmly in each corner to secure eyelashes in place. Congrats, you now have a beautiful set of Laflare lashes!
To remove lashes
- Gently peel lash strip from outer to inner corner of eyelid.
- Care for your lashes by peeling off adhesive when you remove lashes and cleaning them regularly.
- Apply fresh with each wear.
- To insure proper flow of adhesive, remove any hardened adhesive from tip of tube.
Note: Apply an ample amount of adhesive in order to secure your eyelashes in place.